Clean Communities Stormwater Lunch & Learn
February 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Building Cleaner Communities through Stormwater Education
A Lunch & Learn Program in Partnership with NJ Clean Communities
Calling All ECs, Green Team Members and Clean Community Coordinators
- Learn to cross promote your town’s MS4 Requirements and litter abatement education
- Learn how clean communities funds can be used to complete stormwater education and outreach requirements
- Expand your network and build relationships with township staff and community volunteers
- Find out about existing programs and resources such as Adopt-A-Drain and Litter Free NJ
- NJCC Coordinators will receive one (1) credit for this webinar
ANJEC Members & NJ Clean Community Coordinators: No charge
Login Details will be emailed on February 28
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add events/programs to calendar.